Owner:

Mi foto
Hello I am Easton The bird! Well thats not my real name, just my character name! I am the creator of Easton The bird! I have created my youtube channel and blog, to show everyone my creations, many people in my life that want I have made and love will take me somewhere!! And as the song "Just a kid" by Wilco says "everybody Has to be something, oh, why is that true?"

viernes, 5 de enero de 2024

Character drawings!

 Here are some drawings I have made for easton the bird and his friends, I have done more, but this are the ones I have taken a photo of. I will do a page dedicated to drawings, but for now enjoy these! 







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Best:

Character drawings!

 Here are some drawings I have made for easton the bird and his friends, I have done more, but this are the ones I have taken a photo of. I ...